- Rockclimbing, chemistry labs (hooray for making things change color!), kicking booty at work.
- Squeezing bike rides inbetween (or sometimes through) rain storms.
- Sipping port, sitting by the fireplace, discussing manufacturing constraint theories with my man.
- Seeing Edward Tufte's course on Presenting Data and Information. Suddenly inspired to graph the Tour de France.
- Picking up Ace's dad and friend from the airport, taking them on a whirlwind tour of Napa.
- Seghesio's 2005 Home Ranch Zinfandel and Rubicon's Estate Merlot were the clear winners on sippability. Sterling made you take a tram up to the tasting room.
- GREYSTONE for dinner, zomg, foodgasm extreme. Oh yah, and a quick cooking demo wherein we learned how to make crabcakes that do not suck.
- Catching the last 15 minutes of the Superbowl in Spanish. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!
I feel refreshed, recharged, inspired, and haulin' to do more more more. Life is good!